Health Coach Jaye’s Top 10 No Hunger Sugar Detox Tips Through Health Coach Jaye’s Programs and 24/7 coaching, clients have lost anywhere from 5-70 pounds (depending on their goals). Contact Jaye for a Complimentary Consultation.
1. Stop Dieting and Start Feeding Yourself! By drastically reducing calories, you slow down your metabolism. You need to eat in order to lose! My clients are successful, curb their sugar cravings, balance their insulin levels and are able to eat more because I give them 24/7 coaching access and figure out what foods work for their particular body, for life.
2. Eating low glycemic foods and healthy fats every 3-4 hours helps reduce sugar cravings. It balances insulin and promotes healthy weight loss.
3. You are able to occasionally enjoy treats in satisfying quantities! By using Health Coach Jaye's Three Bite Rule and 5 French Fry Rule you don’t have to completely give up your favorite sweets and treats. You are able to occasionally enjoy these treats in small quantities without feeling the negative physiological and emotional effects of overeating.
4. Sugar is the culprit, not healthy fats! Your body needs fat for a healthy brain, properly working digestive tract, glowing skin, menstrual cycle and in order to keep you satiated. Incorporating fats in moderation prevents binging and can promote healthy weight loss.
5. Balancing insulin and lowering inflammation is important for life-long weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight. Studies show foods high in sugar can cause an inflammatory response in the body.
6. Sugar is as addictive as cocaine and heroin.* My clients have found that by day three of Health Coach Jaye’s No Hunger Sugar Detox they have stopped craving sugar and junk food and their appetite has decreased.
7. Be careful with fruit and juice. Fruit is sugar. Too many servings of fruit such as those found in smoothies can increase insulin levels and cause weight gain. A glass of orange juice has as much sugar as some candy bars. You are better off consuming a serving of low glycemic fruit rather than juice.
8. Fat-free is often full of chemicals. Always choose whole foods whenever possible. Tree nuts are a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. Snacking on a serving of nuts throughout the day is a great way to control hunger.
9. Stop drinking diet soda and avoid artificial sweeteners. Some studies have shown a correlation between artificial sweeteners, metabolic syndrome/insulin resistance and weight gain.
10. Not every food works for every body. Health Coach Jaye helps clients figure out which foods cause weight gain, inflammation and bloating for their particular body. Health Coach Jaye’s clients have lost between 5-70 lbs (depending on their goals). Clients have kept the weight off while never feeling deprived.
* According to a 2008 Princeton University study (when studied in rats).
(c) 2018, Jaye Seidlin. All rights reserved.
Contact Health Coach Jaye for a Complimentary Consultation.